AuthorSara Holland
ImprintSara Holland Ltd
Sales rank4.5


New York Times bestseller Sara Holland is a fierce storyteller Everless gives new and terrifying meaning to the phrase running out of time Stephanie Garber, New York Times bestselling author of Caraval Holland s lush, intricately drawn world hides an undercurrent of darkness underneath a veneer of beauty and finery Publishers WeeklyIn the kingdom of Sempera, time is currency extracted from blood, bound to iron, and consumed to add time to one s own lifespan The rich aristocracy, like the Gerlings, tax the poor to the hilt, extending their own lives by centuries.Jules and her father were servants at Everless, the Gerlings palatial estate, until a fateful accident a forced them to flee in the dead of night When Jules discovers that her father is dying, she knows that she must return to Everless to earn time for him before she loses him forever.But going back to Everless brings danger and temptation than Jules could have ever imagined Caught in a tangle of violent secrets, Jules must find the power to change her fate and the fate of time itself.Praised by Kirkus as a heady, addicting page turner and utterly absorbing Fans of Victoria Aveyard, Kendare Blake, and Stephanie Garber will devour the action and romance of Holland s debut novel now available in paperback.


Emily May

Everless By Sara Holland

What if the person to be feared is me I know you shouldn t go into a book expecting the worst, but these days it s hard not to approach any new YA fantasy without some trepidation The genre is often tropey and unoriginal Publishers churn out versions of the same old story again and again It... (Sign in to see more)

شيماء ✨

Everless By Sara Holland

Ah yes, my first 1 star rating of 2018 I guess it s that time of year again where I become 1% human and the other 99% is just crippling disappointment.I can t overstate just how much I don t care about this book I m looking at everyone s five stars reviews and wondering if maybe we all truly live in... (Sign in to see more)


Everless By Sara Holland

I almost didn t read this book, but then I discovered that my university has an online library through which students can borrow up to thirty freaking e books at a time So when I found this particular title on it, I thought, Well this must be fate And indeed it was.Like everyone else, when I ... (Sign in to see more)

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink

Everless By Sara Holland

Oh, I loved this Full of mystery, intrigue, and the best kinds of twists.The plot was super fun and unique, and for the life of me, I couldn t predict a thing Friends, we have a page turner here I m pretty sure I read the whole thing in almost 24 hours I seriously couldn t set it down, especially af... (Sign in to see more)

Cait • A Page with a View

Everless By Sara Holland

Release date January 2, 2018Every so often I find a book that I simultaneously want to shove at everyone I see, yet also keep hidden secret because I just love it SO MUCH I really don t have the right words to explain how much I adored this entire story It s easily one of the best YA fantasy books I... (Sign in to see more)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin

Everless By Sara Holland

December Fairyloot with link to close up pics CLOSE UPSI was totally thinking this was going to be my first DNF book Boy did it prove me wrong and I m glad I kept going At first I thought this was going to be like that movie, In Time Was that the name of it BUT in this book you give your time in blo... (Sign in to see more)

Miranda Reads

Everless By Sara Holland

Maybe I am a mystery a secret that needs unraveling Or maybe, you are just one of a million special snowflake heroines.I really, really wanted to like this one The premise is absolutely amazing just riddled with poor execution and even poorer logic Jules Ember lives in Sempera a count... (Sign in to see more)


Everless By Sara Holland

ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.Maybe I would have really enjoyed this if I hadn t read so much YA Fantasy Maybe a younger Melanie would have ate this up and asked for seconds Sadly, I m just at the point in my life where I feel like I ve read thi... (Sign in to see more)


Everless By Sara Holland

A widely imaginative story, with awfully bland characters.Everless was one of my most anticipated 2018 releases, I was really looking forward to reading it My expectations were partially met, because Sara Holland delivered a unique, original story that managed to stand out amongst other YA novels, b... (Sign in to see more)

Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★

Everless By Sara Holland

DNF 157 This conversation probably will happen when I have grandchild in the future. Me reads a book on a couch My Grandchild Grandma Me Yes, my dear My Grandchild Will you tell me a story, please Me puts the book down Me Alright, I ll tell you a stor... (Sign in to see more)

Sign up to write a comment.